How TikTok Earn Money and Tiktok net worth? Tiktok was first introduced in China by ByteDance. ByteDance was founded in March 2012. The founder is Zhang Yiming and is known for his entertaining mobile apps. ByteDance generates the World’s second-largest economy. ByteDance owns more than just Tiktok like Toutiao, a popular news platform, Top Buzz and Buzz video.
It doesn’t have much competition from Google, Facebook, and Amazon which are on global platforms as well.
How TikTok Earn Money? Its ultimate agenda was to build an interactive platform for its users. Tiktok united with Musical.ly is a leading platform in the USA, France, Russia, Germany, and many more. This application is used by 155 countries in 75 different languages. Tiktok is the second most downloaded app with 177 million downloads. It’s just behind WhatsApp which had 183 million downloads.
Since Tiktok joined hands with Musical.ly it has seen a huge spike in the number of its users. One reason for the same is because of the good marketing strategy of ByteDance. They advertised the app virtually almost everywhere that young people hang around. They even advertised on Snapchat and YouTube.
According to marketing reports, how TikTok earn money is that they have 500 million active users from around the world. Among them, 84% of the users are below the age of 24 TikTok net worth. It is available on both, Google Play store as well as in the App store. It is a user-friendly application and all its users enjoy creating videos here. Tiktok is far ahead when it comes to downloads and has left behind Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat.
Tiktok has many features on its cap such as entertainment, information, instant publicity, and many more. Users create 15 sec short videos. Users can select from huge collections of soundtracks, effects, filters, and much more. Many times the videos go viral which gives its users recognition and fame.
Even big celebrity stars have started using the app since it has a high popularity. Jimmy Fallon, a celebrity and user of Tiktok spoke about Tiktok on NBC’s show. He urged people to download Tiktok and take part in the challenges. Other celebrities who also have Tiktok accounts include Jennifer Lopez, Charlie Puth, Marshmallow, and many others.
How TikTok Earn Money and TikTok Net Worth?
1. In-app Purchase
How TikTok earn money? There are many apps on the Google Play Store and App store that have in-app purchases. It simply prompts users to buy or subscribe. Tiktok makes money from in-app purchases. It provides its users to purchase coins ranging from 100 to 10,000 TikTok net worth. Users can gift these coins to other creators or could be exchanged for digital gifts. According to statistics, Tiktok users spent about 3.5 million dollars on in-app purchases in October 2018.
2. TikTok Ads
Just like YouTube, even TikTok provides advertisements to promote brands. Both, small and large brands are promoting themselves on TikTok. These TikTok ads are placed in between the content of its users. Tiktok is also offering brand takeover ads which mean users can display their brand whenever they turn on TikTok. However, it’s pretty expensive to run ads on TikTok. Tiktok has various pricing models available:
- Cost per Click: It charges the advertiser whenever a user clicks on the ad. Users are not expected to purchase or subscribe to the newsletter.
- Cost per View: It is also known as cost per mile. Tiktok charges the advertiser for 1000 TikTok net worth impressions on their advertisement.
- Cost per Action: It is one of the vital models out of them all. Advertisers pay TikTok whenever an action is taken through the ad like installing an app or submission of a form.
3. Paid Subscriptions
Everyone is aware that TikTok is a successful platform. Now, Tiktok is planning to launch music streaming services as well. It will be a paid subscription just like Spotify or Apple music. This subscription music plan will help TikTok to reach a diverse range of audiences across the globe and this is how TikTok earn money.
Fundraising is another process of how TikTok earn money by requesting donations from businesses, charities, or foundations. Even TikTok fundraising is an approach to earn money. According to research, high-class investors have funded more than 3 million dollars of TikTok’s net worth.
Tiktok is ruling the world since it is a combination of Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube. Companies are using Tiktok to promote their brands and it is earning from other methods as well. Tiktok also allows its users to monetize their content which helps its users to earn money as well through various ways:
- Sponsored Content: Creators can promote brands on TikTok by making short videos about the brands. And in return brands give them payments.
- Branded Merchandise: One can also start their own branded merchandise on TikTok like makeup and clothes. And if users promote it well, they can earn money from it.
- Growing Accounts and Selling Them: This process of making money has become very popular in recent times. So you just go around and create videos according to your niche. Then, you can reach out to brands who would be interested to get access to your followers and sell them your account.
- TikTok ad Platform: You can also make money by using their ad platforms. If you are into business then you can create short ads from your audience on TikTok net worth. It can also be an experiment to see if people take action after viewing your ad.
- Management Services: You can offer management services on TikTok and earn money from it. If you have millions of people following you then you can lend offers to help people with their content strategy, creative strategy or tell them about new deals and offers.
Tiktok indeed is a star of social media. Now, they need to keep fulfilling the strategies to ensure interactions with its users. It will give them a reason to exist for a longer time in the world. Also, it is indeed a really loved and celebrated application made by China. How TikTok Earn Money